Monday, July 19, 2010

update!

i had started this monumentally long blog about your colon and colon health and blah blah. then i remembered that if i want people to read this darn thing i can't put them to sleep with rantings about the anatomy of their colon.

so instead i will give you a beginning of week 2 update. first of all i have been pooping every day, which is one awesome thing. the more awesome thing is that i'm actually pooping a substantial amount. ergo my body is digesting the food i am eating well and processing it through the rest of my digestive system and colon so well that i'm working like a real person!

additionally, after 3 years of hormone induced periods i started my first natural all by myself period today! sorry if this is gross but my obgyn told me about 2 years ago that the only way to regulate my periods was to stay on birth control pills or to take other hormones by pill or injection.

so i'm pretty happy. in general the pooping regularly thing is incredible. i don't feel bloated or pain when i sit or bend over to tie my shoes i have less pressure on my lower stomach and i feel much less sluggish.

it's only been a week so i am not chalking everything up to the diet... but  it's been a pretty incredible change.

till next time.

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy with this and the results thus far. Your the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. no you're the best. love fest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a. you two are adorbs. and i can't wait to see you in less than two weeks! yippeee.

    b. i am really happy you are getting such fast and wonderful results so fast. i bet that makes it easier to stick by when you are getting such a fast turn around. i love you so much and am so proud of you for continuing to push yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a superstar and I am so motivated my your efforts! You are such a trooper (and now a pooper! Haha-had to) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does drinking aloe with the pulp improve pooping?
    Glad to hear things are progressing well.
    -Mina

    ReplyDelete